The most valuable resource we have is time. Statistically, we have around 30,300 days (or 83 years) at our disposal. For us it’s important to use this limited time as meaningfully and fulfilling as possible. That’s why we want to support each other to achieve our dreams and goals. Along this journey we want to work with positive people on an appreciative level.
Our business only exists because around 500,000 SME entrepreneurs are pursuing their dreams. Unlike, for example, a flight, medical treatment or a delicious meal in a restaurant, seamless bookkeeping or correct VAT accounting is not really an end in itself. We exist so that every entrepreneur does not have to build up the resources to deal with these administrative issues themselves, so that you can mutually benefit from best practice experiences and at the same time concentrate on the actual core competencies!
We enjoy taking care of our customers' accounting, wages, annual financial statements, reporting, etc. and thus supporting them in achieving their dreams and goals 🚀!
- Quality control & lead of accounting/payroll of SME clients
- Preparation & review of interim, annual accounts and tax returns
- Advice for SME customers in all areas of finance, accounting and payroll
- Participation and support in internal fiduciary processes
- Management of a competent team of 2-3 people
- Completed training as a fiduciary or in finance and accounting
- Specialist certificate (STEX, TREX, ERC, etc.) is a plus
- Sound professional experience in the fiduciary industry
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and good knowledge of English
- Experienced handling of MS Office and accounting software
- Extremely independent, efficient and precise way of working
- Team-oriented, motivated and flexible personality
- International and yet familiar working environment
- Great development opportunities
- Versatile and challenging activities
- 100% digital work
- 99% flexibility (home, remote or office)
- Opportunity to participate in a young team
- Attractive reward system
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send your CV to the above email include title in subject line
- First chat with our recruitment lead
- Interview with Senior Partner to discuss your experience and the role in more detail
- Meeting the team in the Olten office
- ☎️ You will be contacted back within 48h